Create your clone using Windows Movie Maker

by Ankush Rajput 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit
Earlier, I posted an article - Create your own twin brother/sister in photoshop in two easy steps which describes to create your clone in photoshop.

But with help of above tutorial, you can only create your clone in an image but in this post, I am going to show you how you can create your clone with yourself in a video as you have seen in movies.

It is really really simple and you don't have to buy a software or any other thing for this.

Requirements -

1. Windows Movie Maker - it is free and comes bundled with windows XP.

2. Split Transitions - Download it and install. Install instructions are given on the download site. Its free and is only 34kb in size.

3. Atleast two videos of yourself in different positions with same background (to keep background same, keep your camera still, use tripod or any other stable surface and record two videos without moving camera).

Once you're ready with your videos and split transitions installed, watch the video below.

I founded the video on
Youtube and is not created by me.
Comments 0 comments

Post a Comment

My Name is Ankush Rajput
I am from India. Only 19 years old studying in college. I like photography and editing images with photoshop. I spend my free time searching for photography tips and exploring photoshop and whatever I learn I share it here.
ankushrajput2@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves